I report to the hospital at 9:30am tomorrow! I'm so excited and so READY for this. Not much else to say because I should probably get some sleep (even though I'll most likely be sleeping most of tomorrow, I should still get a good night beforehand, right? Not to mention it's the last time I'll be able to sleep on my stomach for awhile...). I'll try to update as soon as I can after the surgery, or maybe I'll have my husband post something on here.
Farewell, old me! Time to strip off the layers and reveal the real, true Carina! See you on the flip side!

4 comments:
Good luck, woman! We're praying for you and I can't wait to hear how it all went. You are amazing!
Yep! See ya on the flip side! =) Good luck!
I just got goosebumps! I'm just so excited for you. I can't wait for an update! *Hugs
I hope all goes well! Give us an update when you're feeling up for it.
Post a Comment