Monday, February 6, 2012

Exercise!

I'm still training for that 5K! I'm doing this Couch-to-5K plan my sister found online, and it's going pretty well. I discovered today that having a good playlist helps a LOT when it comes to running. If I don't have music in which I can lose myself, I find myself watching the clock and it's so hard to keep moving. Today I ran for 90 seconds, walked 90, ran for 3 minutes, then walked 3 minutes, and I did that cycle twice. Really broke a sweat, which was lovely for the rest of my work day, right? 

Some pictures: 
Look look look! See those baby hairs? That's my hair growing back! As annoying as it is to have these little hairs all over my scalp, I am SO EXCITED to have my thick hair back :)

4 comments:

Linda said...

Carina...so beautiful to see the shapely and womanly body you are now wearing but even more beautiful is your glow, your happy face and the excitment for new adventures in your life. You are free my dear. Thanks for your great example

Writing Group Blog said...

Ow ow! Look at those LEGS! You really look amazing. And I love the little baby hairs. My head is covered with them. I think your "thin" hair is thicker than my hair ever gets, though. I'm excited for your gorgeous locks to grow back!

Mamapierce said...

You look awesome! SO HAPPY for YOU!!! :)

Anonymous said...

SO proud of your exercise mania! I am newly resolving to get out there are at least WALK! Keep motivating the rest of us. You look amazing! Love the baby hairs.