Monday, May 2, 2011
A new me is breaking out of the shell...
Many of my blog readers probably already saw this picture on Facebook, but I had to post it here, too. This is the most recent picture I have of myself. I splurged and got my hair cut and highlighted on Saturday (kind of as a happy-birthday-to-myself--did I mentioned I turned 29 recently? Good year so far!), so that explains why my hair actually looks all nice and shiny and straight instead of semi-frizzy. And the shirt? Pretty sure I haven't worn that since the early days of pregnancy back in 2007. And the jeans? Couldn't even button them about six months ago, and now they're baggy. So baggy that I think I need new jeans. Man, this is awesome. I love seeing the new me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Woot for baggy clothes! Love you girl! And love the hair!
You. Look. Awesome.
Post a Comment