I've kept up this blog for a year and a half now as I have sought to lose weight and become healthier. It has been a marvelous way for me to record my journey, to see where I've been and how far I've come. I really do re-read this thing all the time, and it brings tears to my eyes to read about my life and what support I have from some very dear people in my life. I have very much appreciated all the words of support, encouragement, and love from all of my friends, and even a few strangers, along the way. Please keep it up--you help me more than you know.
Well, just an FYI: I will be temporarily changing the focus of this blog, because weight loss is suddenly no longer a priority. In fact, I'm going to need to gain weight over the next 6 months or so...all for a good cause (it's even doctor-ordered!). I had no idea the Lord would hear my wish/desire from two years ago and realize my dream so quickly, but He did. And I couldn't be happier!

3 comments:
Does this mean what I think it means??? Baby on the way??? Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!
What!?! Is this an announcement? I am so thrilled for you that I am actually sitting here crying. Congratulations!!!
Congrats! I think that is awesome! You've worked so hard!
Post a Comment