Monday, November 7, 2011

Bi-Century!

I am down over 200 pounds. 

That's right. OVER TWO HUNDRED POUNDS. Down 205, to be exact, if the scale at the gym is accurate. I'm pretty sure I am now the smallest I have ever been in  my adult life. 
 And it feels so good.

12 comments:

StrawberryMel said...

You look so great!!! I am so proud of you! You are working hard!

suzanne said...

Wow! Way to go!! So proud of you, my dear Carina! You look AMAZING!!!!!

Sara Lyn said...

Hooray!!!

Mamapierce said...

SO happy for you! Congratulations! :D

Brianne said...

Woo hoo! I hope the gym scale was right, too, because I was down one pound =P And to answer your question about the pink, I think that is borderline a lot of pink...more so because the shade of the shirt is a rather pastel pinky pink instead of a more reddish pink. But is not bad. Also, you should get a yink, I think. =)

matt and amy said...

Carina! You look so fantastic! I am so happy for you. By the way, I like the pink. It is very pink, yes, but you look radiant. Beijos!

Amy said...

Congratulations! You look amazing. I can't believe you have lost over 200 pounds in less than a year!

Shalece said...

Sooo happy for you Carina! You are, and always have been, a beautiful woman, inside and out.

Starla said...

I'm going to have to agree with my sister- congrats on such an incredible accomplishment!

Anonymous said...

Super proud of you, Dear. And yes, that's pink. I agree about the yink, and don't drink any pink ink. Meanwhile, just smile and be beautiful. It's all you have to do.

Jared and Laurel said...

Carina, you are so amazing!

Julia said...

You are amazing! Great job Carina! So inspiring!