The last 10 days have been pretty busy! There's not a whole lot of progress going on yet, so I guess I didn't feel like I needed to keep things updated. There'll be a whole lot more to post about as the actual surgery date approaches, I hope.
I did meet with the surgeon that Thursday and he said he thinks I'll be a great candidate for the surgery, so here we go. I also saw my regular doctor last Friday, where I found out a lost a pound since my appointment four weeks earlier (and that was without even trying! Woot woot!). They've sent a letter documenting my previous medical care to the surgeon, so now I'm just waiting for the other medical appointments to happen. I see the exercise therapist this afternoon and the dietitian tomorrow, and as soon as I turn in all the self evaluations I had to do for the psychologist, I can make that appointment.
So how am I feeling about it all now? Honestly, I'm just so ready for this to happen. I'm eager to get on the road to feeling better about myself. I'm ready to feel relatively healthy. It's going to be hard to wait until January or whenever I can get a surgery date. In the meantime, I've just got to eat healthier and lose what I can on my own. I can do this!

1 comment:
Awesome, girl! I'm so excited for you to begin this lifelong change! :D
Post a Comment