Monday, July 11, 2016

Holy cows!

Had to document this! I went on a 3.3-mile run on my lunch break today (I was planning to go this morning before work, but when my alarm went off at 6:10am I just knew I couldn't do it. Fortunately today is much cooler than it's been so a mid-day run was doable). I just ran around campus, and of course I started off the run with tripping and scraping up my knee, elbow, and hands :P But I got up and went on, that's what's important. Anyway, I managed to run ALL the hills! I only stopped when I had to wait to cross a street. Overall time: 37:38, and average pace: 11:31. That's the best I've EVER documented on the MapMyRun app. And I didn't even feel like I was pushing myself all that hard--to be honest, I was probably going a little easy due to my little fall earlier. I'm improving!

No comments: